- Information We Collect
We may collect or have access to the following types of information:
- Information you provide us directly: When you use certain features or join certain activities on our website or otherwise use our Service, you may provide us with personal information such as your email address, social media account name, and instant message account.
- Contact information you voluntarily provide us under certain circumstances: You may send us your email address for us to contact you to complete our Service or clarify certain steps in using our Service.
- Analytics information: We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, such as the web pages you visit and other information that assists us in delivering and improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users in an aggregated manner so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
- How We Use Your Information
We use the above information to:
- Provide, operate, and improve our Service.
- Monitor metrics such as the total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
- We will not rent or sell your information to third parties without your consent.
- How We Share Your Information
Other than to comply with applicable laws, we do not share your information with third parties without your consent.
- How We Store Your Information
The information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in countries where we and our affiliates maintain teams and facilities. The information may be in a country or jurisdiction different from your own, which may not have the same data protection laws as your own country or jurisdiction. We use commercially reasonable safeguards to keep the personal information you provide us for the Service secure.
- Deletion of Your Information
We will delete your information you provide to us after we have completed the relevant Service requiring such information, or will otherwise only keep such information to the minimum extent as required to provide and improve our Service to you. You can also contact us (see “How to Contact Us” below) to have your information deleted.
- Rights You Have Over Your Information
If your personal information is collected from you and where applicable data & privacy laws apply, you will have the right to request for access, rectification, erasure, processing restriction, and portability of your personal data, and the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority pursuant to such laws.
- Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
- Other Websites and Services
We are not responsible for the practices employed by any websites or services linked to or from our Service, including the information or content contained within them. Your browsing and interaction on any third-party website